- Bizzy Lizzy Cleaning & House Keeping Services are appointed by the owners to manage the property, they will act on behalf of the owners for purposes of these terms and conditions and for any other purpose deemed necessary by the owners.
- For Security reasons, Key collection will be communicated once reservation is confirmed. The keys must be dropped off at the same location on check-out. Under no circumstances should the keys be handed to security, servicing staff, or any other persons/parties.
- On Check-In, any discrepancies should be noted and reported at this time.
- Keys will not be handed to students or persons under the age of 21 where the booking was made on their behalf by parents. Should it be found that the apartment is occupied by students, they will be evicted immediately with no refund.
- Reservations are confirmed only on receipt of the total cost of accommodation and breakage deposit at prevailing rates. This applies to reservations made by email, telephonically with the owners or any agents appointed by the owners, or on www.booking.com; www.15tontiki.com
- Cancellations received in writing 30 days prior to the reserved dates will be refunded at 100% of the amounts received.
- Cancellations received in writing 30 days or less prior to the reserved dates will only be refunded subject to the agents and/or owners finding other guests for the same dates and rates. Should the dates be filled at a lower rate, the difference will be deducted from any refunds to be made. Refunds under these circumstances will also be subject to a 10% administration fee based on the total amount paid less the breakage deposit.
- Should guests be prevented from checking-in due to any State of Emergency or Lockdown Regulations that may be implemented, the Owners/Agents will reschedule the booking to alternative dates more suitable to the guests, subject to availability and by mutual agreement.
- No refunds will be made for early departures, for any reason whatsoever.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the booked check-in date.
- Check-In is at 14h00 and Check-Out is 09h00, unless otherwise agreed with the letting agents and/or the owners at least
- 2 days prior to arrival.
- In accordance with the Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, the Body Corporate of Tontiki may require personal information of guests staying at the apartment. This information will be kept in confidence and will be processed/used only for its intended purpose, and will not be shared with any third parties.
- Guests are required to adhere to the rules and regulations as published by the Body Corporate of Tontiki, and in accordance with the Sections Title Schemes Management Act.
- No pets are allowed in the apartment.
- No parties are allowed, including bachelors, year-end functions, etc.
- No activities are allowed that will result in complaints about noise/disruptions to other residents on the complex.
- Day visitors are not allowed in the apartment or within the complex.
- The maximum number of persons permitted is SIX, including children, over-crowding is not allowed.
- The Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property and/or its contents and such costs will be deducted from the breakage deposit before being refunded, or the whole amount of the breakage deposited could be forfeited.
- The Guest will be responsible for any penalties charged by the Complex/Body Corporate in respect of any misconduct/noise/disturbances caused.
- Failure to comply with any part of these terms and conditions, or the rules of the Tontiki Body Corporate, will result in immediate eviction with NO refund of any amounts paid.
- Servicing of apartment, on Weekdays & Saturdays, this includes washing of dishes, making up of beds, sweeping and general tidy of of the apartment and patio. The cleaning staff are not allowed to do any further work for the guests unless prior arrangements are made with the agents and/or the owners.
- No Servicing on Sundays & Public Holidays.
- On Check-Out, please ensure that the umbrellas are folded/closed and patio cushions are brought indoors. Make sure that you have all your belongings, all windows and doors are closed, air conditioners turned off, before locking up and returning the keys.
- Any personal belongings left behind will be held for a period of 7 days after being reported to the guests, after which it will be donated to charity.
- A gas braai is provided on the patio, should the gas run out, please contact Lizzy on 083 229 3857, for a replacement. Charcoal braais are not allowed due to the fire risk it poses.
- Kindly do not leave the air conditioners running with open doors or if the unit is unattended.
- Umbrellas must be closed, and Patio Cushions must be packed away in storage cupboards when –
- When going out or to the beach
KINDLY NOTE WINDS CAN BE VERY STRONG AND UNPREDICTABLE, at no point should the umbrellas be left open without anyone being present, due to unpredictable strong winds!
- No Wet Clothes on Leather Furniture
- Kindly use placemats provided on coffee table to avoid water marks.
- WIFI is available, code will be sent via WhatsApp
- Beach Access Code will be sent via WhatsApp For Security Purposes, kindly do not leave gate open!
- Kindly keep valuables Safe and locked away.
- STOVE & OVEN manuals in 4th DRAWER to the left of the stove
- Shaan Chotoki 0836297202 / Niren Chotoki 0836309406
- Lizzy 0832293857
(Civella Trade & Invest Pty Ltd trading as)